Guthrie QA CAD 10.A.39 | 30.4 MB
QA-CAD 10 is an essential tool in the engineering design process. If you are still plotting drawings and adding numbered stamps and revisions by hand, then QA-CAD 10 is for you! Save your valuable time and resources with our QA stamping software that overlays drawings with auto-numbered stamps and markup notes and corrections (text, sketches, boxes, lines and arrows).
With just a press of a button the drawing, along with the revision stamps and markup notes/corrections, can be saved to a PDF and sent in an email. The source drawing remains untouched by the stamping and markup operations.
QA-CAD 10 also includes all the features and functions of CAD Viewer 10, CAD Markup 10, SymbolCAD 10, and also includes the valuable add-on extension CAD Viewer Batch Command.
QA-CAD 10 is the perfect tool for drawing revision management because it's easy to use and has many features for the professional user such as embedding field-based data and attributes into the stamps. This data can then be exported to a spreadsheet making it easy to manage your drawing revisions.
QA-CAD 10 functions include:
- Overlay drawings with unlimited no. of QA stamps and Markup annotations
- Stamps are automatically numbered and easily configured
- Choose from 20 different stamping inks
- Alter each stamp to any size
- Rotate stamps in any direction
- Add leaders to stamps
- Alter numbering system of QA Stamps anytime during stamping process
- Field-based data or attributes may be embedded into QA stamps
- Option to configure field entry controls as a dropdown list of user defined values
- Dimensions values may be captured directly from the drawing
- Export embedded data to a spreadsheet (Excel) for revision management & inspection
- Save QA stamps and markup annotations separate to the drawing
- Save the drawing with QA stamps and markup overlays to PDF, DWG, DXF, TIFF ...
- Vector (DWG, DXF, HPGL/2, DWF), pixel (TIFF, JPG, BMP) and PDF formats can be opened and stamped
- Batch Command extension is included in all QA-CAD 10 licenses
QA-CAD 10 also includes all SymbolCAD 10 functions such as:
- Create single or multiple collections of symbols from raster images.
- Symbol Library creation via easy user interface. Watch Short Video Tutorial! - Create Symbol library + Add symbols to the drawing
- Easily access and add commonly used symbols to the drawing at a fixed size.
- Mutiple placement of selected symbol in a single continuous operation (i.e. place symbol with a click, move to next location, click to place symbol, and so on)
- Supports symbol creation using all common raster formats JPG, BMP, TIF, CAL, PNG.
QA-CAD 10 also includes all CAD Markup 10 functions such as:
- Markup all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2013 NEW
- Insert Images NEW Watch Short Video Tutorial!
- Markup multiple page PDF drawings NEW
- Markup all supported raster image drawings
- Markup HPGL drawings NEW
- Add Markup Text
- Add Dimensions - Aligned, Horizonal, and Vertical NEW
- Overlay user defined Area and Polyline Length Measurements NEW
- Add Lines
- Add Boxes
- Add Arrows
- Store Markup Edits for later use
- Set alternate folders for Markup Edits NEW
- Blot out portions of the drawing
- Blank out (hide) portions of the drawing
- Markup Layer toggle allows Markups to displayed or turned off
- Add Markups with Hyperlinks NEW
- Import/Export Markups NEW
- Set Styles for Dimensions, Markups NEW
- Overlay drawing printed in Black/White with Markups in color NEW
- Keep Markups in color when drawing is toggled to Black/White NEWDownload