Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 Product Update 12 | 3.9 Gb
Autodesk 3ds Max provides a comprehensive, integrated 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solution for game developers, visual effects artists, and motion graphics artists along with other creative professionals working in the media design industry.
- Powerful 3D modeling—With an extensive polygon modeling and texture mapping toolset, you can create compelling characters, props, and environments more quickly and effectively.
- Advanced character rigging and animation—The fully integrated Character Animation Toolkit (CAT) provides an out-of-the-box advanced rigging and animation system.
- Accelerated rendering options—Create highly realistic or stylized looks at faster speeds with unlimited batch mental ray rendering, interactive GPU hardware rendering with Quicksilver, and the NVIDIA iray renderer.
- Extensible pipeline support—Customize, extend, and integrate 3ds Max into existing pipelines with support for C++ and .NET.
- Adobe software interoperability—If you’re a creative professional in the media design industry who uses Adobe After Effects or Adobe Photoshop software, you can enjoy a level of interoperability that sets a higher standard for 2D/3D data exchange.
3ds Max 2012 Product Update 12 Readme: this
About Autodesk Inc.
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 16 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
Through our apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android, we’re also making design technology accessible to professional designers as well as amateur designers, homeowners, students, and casual creators. Whether it’s a kid looking to build a new contraption, a seasoned pro sketching out a great new idea, or someone who just wants to amp up their creative output, we’re taking technology originally built for movie studios, automakers, and architectural firms, and making it available to anyone who wants to create and share their ideas with the world.
Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art 3D software for global markets. Download