The Foundry - MARI 2.0v1 (Win64) | 166MB
MARI is a production proven 3D digital paint tool designed to keep artists painting. Built from the ground up so artists can spend more time being creative and less time managing technical issues, MARI lets artists paint directly onto 3D models, view work in context and spend much less time copying files back and forth between applications.
Designed to meet the needs of even the most challenging VFX painting projects, MARI is capable of handling super high-resolution textures and millions of polygons without slowing artists down. MARI is open, scriptable and interacts well with other VFX tools and Photoshop. With a customisable UI to boot, with MARI, artists can work the way they want to work.
Making life simple, MARI fits around the artist to provide a fast and flexible workflow, where day to day technical issues are a thing of the past and artists can work in ways never thought possible before.
What's new in 2.0:
* Every channel is now a full, non-destructive, layer stack.
* Shaders now use layered channels to control every aspect of the surface look including diffuse, displacement and specularity.
* Fully updated .PSD support means MARI 2.0 works seamlessly with Adobe® Photoshop® and other paint software that reads industry standard .PSD files.
* All the control and flexibility artists know and love from 2D painting applications is now available in full 3D, directly on the model.
* Windows 7 64-bit
* Quad-core processor
* 250GB disk space available for caching and temporary files (or a minimum of 50GB if you're working on a small project)
* At least 4GB RAM
* Display with 1680 x 1050 pixel resolution
* An NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with at least 1GB of RAM and OpenGL 3.2 supportDownload