Altair HyperWorks 12.0 (x86/x64) | 9.19 GB
HyperWorks provides the most comprehensive, open-architecture CAE solution in the industry, including best-in-class modeling, analysis, visualization and data management solutions for linear, nonlinear, structural optimization, fluid-structure interaction, and multi-body dynamics applications. Committed to an open-systems philosophy, Altair HyperWorks continues to lead the industry with the broadest interoperability to commercial CAD and CAE solutions in the PLM market space.
The latest version of HyperWorks included of new features to meet the changing needs of those engaged in finite-element analysis, simulation-driven design, product optimization and other CAE projects. In HyperWorks 12.0 reflected additional advancements in the extensive capabilities of the CAE suite:
- HyperWorks modeling and visualization tools, like HyperMesh and HyperView, consistently surpass users' expectations, as demonstrated by their clear supremacy in both automotive and aerospace markets.
- HyperWorks 12.0 will further enable the optimization and analysis of innovative composite materials.
- Through RADIOSS, AcuSolve and MotionSolve, HyperWorks 12.0 will offer extended solver capabilities and performance improvements, in particular for such analysis domains as powertrain durability, noise and vibrations, multibody dynamics, aerodynamics and multi-physics.
- Optimization through OptiStruct and HyperStudy continues leading the way to efficient, lightweight products and design exploration.
- Collaborative knowledge management is increasingly important in HyperWorks, easily connecting engineers to other enterprise tools.
Altair Engineering, Inc. empowers client innovation and decision-making through technology that optimizes the analysis, management and visualization of business and engineering information. Privately held, with more than 1,500 employees, Altair has offices throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. With a 26-year track record for high-end software and consulting services for engineering, high-performance computing and enterprise analytics, Altair consistently delivers a competitive advantage to customers in a broad range of industries.Download