DxO Optics Pro 8.1.2 Mac OS X | 96 MB
DxO Optics Pro - professional application that can improve and adjust your digital photos. DxO Optics Pro has many advanced technologies, with which you can adjust the brightness, contrast, color balance, get rid of the distortion and improved clarity of images, correct color and exposure on the edges and corners of the photos, adjust white balance, taking into account the color temperature and more .
All the work DxO Optics Pro resembles the work of RAW-converters. This is not surprising, because the basic application DxO Optics lies in the processing of digital negatives. It is interesting to note that the original program was developed to correct geometric distortion optics. Then add components in a product other deficiencies corrected optics. Soon there were a means to support RAW modern cameras and basic tools systematization of the material. And where the RAW can not do without the exposure control and color. As a result of, in general, a simple utility to correct various distortions, DxO Optics has grown into a powerful software product that allows you to perform a wide range of adjustments to images.
One of the most interesting innovations, presented in a new version of DxO Optics Pro, is a function of «Smart Lighting». As explained by the developers, with the help of this tool for amateurs will be able to achieve the most outstanding high-definition and dark areas of the picture. The new application also uses technology to ensure a high level of detail in areas with bright and vibrant colors.
• Optical photo correction
• Converting RAW files to other graphic formats
• Optimize species photographs
• Good work with the distortions and distortsiey caused by the optics
• Removal of different drones, dust and other distortions
• Easy to use interface obmyslenny
• Ability to work with Photoshop, Lightroom and Flickr
• Improved image quality at high ISO
• Devices for correction of optical defects
• Automatic renewal exposure to heavier subjects
• Completely redesigned and more intuitive interface
• Personalization of the interface to improve productivity
• Support for the latest cameras and lenses
• Improved performance of the overall program.
In DxO Optics Pro, you can use three modes of operation:
• Automatic - all processing parameters are selected program
• Master - the user has ready solutions optimizing images, but with the ability to make changes, control with a wizard
• Expert - user performs its own. Enabled by default.
Developer: DxO Labs
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later