Aquafadas MotionComposer 1.6 | MacOSX | 82.6 MB
Take the hassle out of Flash® and HTML5 creation: MotionComposer for Mac is an innovative authoring tool for the creation of interactive Web content in Flash® and HTML5 and provides designers, Web designers, advertisers, and many others a new way of creating Flash® and HTML5 animations in one step. Publishing to the Web, tablets, and smartphones requires interactive content created in Flash® and HTML5 at the same time, because Flash® is not supported by some platforms. Animations created with MotionComposer run on the latest browsers, tablets, smartphones, and iOS devices such as iPhone and the iPad.
Create & publish beautiful Web content in 3 steps
MotionComposer is easy to use and lets everyone create impressive animations, slideshows, and banners. Just follow a few, easy steps:
1 - Start with one of MotionComposer’s samples of digital comics, ads, landing pages, or slideshows, or create an animation from scratch.
2 - Animate your content in MotionComposer’s intuitive user interface, using cool text and image effects.
3 - Export your animated web content and paste a few lines of code into your Web pages to publish interactive content instantaneously.
As easy as creating a presentation
Can you create a presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Apple® Keynote®? If so, then you also can create Flash® and HTML5 animations with MotionComposer.
Other than most tools MotionComposer does not use complicated concepts such as timelines. Instead you use tools you already know from standard presentation apps - slides, animations, transitions, and actions.
For each “scene” in your animation you create a slide, select from an easy-to-use inspector palette how your content should be animated on each slide, and use a variety of actions to switch between scenes with smooth transitions.
MotionComposer does the rest: It computes smooth animations for you, and renders a hybrid of Flash® and HTML5 code.
You simply paste those few lines of code into your Web pages using an integrated FTP client to upload the content to your website.
MotionComposer automatically provides the most optimized rendering based on the target browser and operating system. For iPhone and iPad, HTML5 code is “tuned” to run fast and smoothly on Apple’s Safari browser.
- MotionComposer makes your life easy
- No coding required. Period.
- A clear user interface lets you create beautiful animations effortlessly.
- Unlike other tools, MotionComposer renders Flash® and HTML5 in a single step.
- Stop worrying about platform compatibility and publish content to any computer, smartphone, and tablet, including iPhone and iPad.
- Peace of mind: Your animations run in Flash® whenever possible, identical appearance across all browsers guaranteed.
- Smart fallback switches to HTML5 when Flash® is not supported, with close to 100% fidelity.
- Optimized HTML5 code ensures the best performance of your content on iPhone and iPad.
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above ; 1 GHz Intel-based Mac ; 1 GB of RAM ; Flash® Player v10.0.1 or above ; Internet connection required for registration and online publishing ; MotionComposer is compatible with Snow Leopard and Lion.Download