Capture One Pro 7.0.1 Build 64201 (Mac Os X) | 280MB
Capture One Pro 7 is the professional choice in imaging software. Capture One Pro 7 is the world’s best raw converter rendering precise colors and incredible detail with support for leading high-end cameras. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment tools and fast performance in one customizable solution. Capture One is a raw converter and photo editor that supports raw formats from more than 250 cameras and digital backs. The advanced raw processing engine in Capture One provides fast and easy access to the raw image formats produced by most professional and semi-professional digital cameras and digital backs.
SUPPORT FOR LEADING CAMERAS
Capture One Pro 7 supports raw formats from more than 250 cameras and digital backs. Capture One Pro 7’s tailor-made camera profiles are renowned for providing ultimate image quality for top cameras from Nikon, Canon, Sony, Leica, Samsung, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Fujifilm, and Epson as well as digital backs from Mamiya, Leaf and Phase One.
Apple® Macintosh® minimum requirements
• Intel Core 2TM Duo or better.
• 10 GB of free hard disk space
• Calibrated color monitor with 1280 x 800, 24 bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
• Mac OS X 10.8.2, 10.7.5, 10.6.8 or later
• Flash is required to view the intro video
• An Internet connection when activating Capture One
Recommended system requirements
Working with high resolution camera systems, doing certain types of adjustments or doing many things simultaneously may put too much pressure on a minimum requirements system to work properly. In such cases and to optimize performance, please follow the recommendations below:
• Use processors with multiple cores, e.g. Intel Core i7TM or better
• Leave plenty of hard disk space free for your images
• A fast hard disk e.g. a Solid State Disk (SSD)
• A fast 1GB or more Graphics card from Nvidia or AMDDownload