MacPilot 5.0.3 MacOSX | 12MB
MacPilot can enable and disable hidden features in Mac OS X, optimize and repair your system, and perform numerous routine maintenance operations with the click of a button!
Pro user or not, you can now increase computer performance with only a few clicks of the mouse. Optimize your network for broadband connectivity, completely customize Apple File Sharing, perform essential maintenance without having to remember mind boggling acronyms, and much more. However, those are just a few of the many reasons why MacPilot is your choice over Cocktail, TinkerTool and Onyx.
Enable the "cut" option in the Finder, disable menu items for security, disable icon caches, set history limits, erase recently used files, prevent your dock from being modified, turn off all system animations, increase the speed at which windows resize, change which format screenshots are taken in, set a default name and location for screenshots, disable a secondary processor, the startup chime, and even change the login window picture. Over 900 features in total!
* New Feature: New and improved error/crash handler.
* Bug Fix: Corrected some placement of Safari features.
* Bug Fix: Fixed typo in the Power area.
* Bug Fix: Now properly sets TextMate values for wrap submenu items.
* Bug Fix: Now shows correct Terminal command preview for Array item types.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later Download