Escapes 1.0.4 MacOSX | 11.6 MB
Escapes is an ANSi art viewer with built-in NFO/DIZ/ASC editor for OS X.
* Admire ANSi art of any kind. Easy. All types supported.
* Built-in editor for ASCII art (NFO, DIZ, ASC) and text files.
* Retina Engine: renders both ANSi and ASCII art in high DPI.
* Retina UI: a gorgeous interface and stunning file type icons.
* Be social. Share your favorite artworks on Twitter.
* Export ANSi / ASCII art to highly optimized PNG images.
* Investigate SAUCE records, it's all inside.
* Choose between ten classic and modern typefaces.
* 19 encodings available to save from one to the other.
* An optional viewer mode leaves precious files untouched.
* Tons of advanced settings, like .bin columns and iCE colors.
* Themes. Lots of them. Creating your own? Oh yeah!
* Clickable hyperlinks and auto-sizing document windows? Yep.
* About a million things we haven't mentioned? Definitely.
Supported file types include (but are not limited to):
ANSi (.ANS), Binary (.BIN), Artworx (.ADF), iCE Draw (.IDF), Xbin (.XB), PCBoard (.PCB), Tundra (.TND), ASCII (.ASC), Release info (.NFO), Description in zipfile (.DIZ) and text files.
Oh, Escapes' mascot Frank won't win a model contest, but we promise he will look awesome in your dock. So prepare yourself for a journey through time and explore the golden era of textmode artists, with the best app ever created for this purpose.
Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processorDownload