Dejumble 2.3.1 (Mac OS X) | 3.5MB
Dejumble provides a unique way to managed tasks. Quickly add, sort and complete tasks without interrupting your workflow.
Dejumble sits in your Mac's menu bar and is there whenever you need it. You don't need to open a application just to mark a task completed. Dejumbling your life is just one click away.
Simplified task management.
Dejumble offers a simplified task list that is always there. Simply click on the Dejumble icon in your Mac's menu bar and all your tasks are presented to you in an efficient way.
Add tasks instantly.
By opening the Dejumble window, you can add a task without interrupting your work flow.
Find your tasks fast.
Dejumble provides a simple to use yet advanced search bar that enables you to track down tasks. Search by title or keyword tags.
Here are some key features of "Dejumble":
· Integrated tags (labels) with quick navigation by clicking on labels in tasks.
· Better support of urls embedded directly into the task's subject.
· Improved iCal synchronization.
· Integrated project's view with completion tracking simpler management.
· Subtasks and task lists within a task's notes.
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or laterDownload