Quick 'n Easy Web Builder 1.5.0 (Mac OS X) | 8MB
Quick 'n Easy Web Builder is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator! You can visually (WYSIWYG) create your websites by using drag & drop. Place objects (Text, Lines, Images, Shapes, Slideshows, Galleries, Forms etc) anywhere on the page (pixel perfect layouts).
Now you can create amazing websites without having to learn HTML!
- Desktop Publishing for the Web! Create websites as easy as drag and drop.
- Outputs HTML4, XHTML, PHP or HTML5
- Built-in support for CSS3 opacity, box-shadow, border-radius, gradients.
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard or manually with a large selection of form tools
- Built-in PHP form processor (send email, upload file to a folder on the server).
- Built-in form validation (message box, info bubble or HTML5)
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, rotation, shadows, reflection and more than 50 other image effects.
- Style manager for global styling (CSS)
- Gradient Manager, create awesome multi-color gradient effects!
- Publish to local drive or a FTP server using the build-in FTP manager.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Logos etc.
- Sitemap generator.
- PayPal eCommerce Tools.
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, slidemenus.
- Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, HTML5 Video/Audio and many other video formats.
- Add external scripts and other code with the HTML object.
- and much more!
What's New in Version 1.5.0
- Fixed: Invalid encoding of alt/title in navigationbar.
- Improved: Smarter memory management. Assets will now be unloaded when a page is not activate.
- Improved: FTP Publishing is faster and supports multi-level folders.
- Improved: Line spacing now works for larger paragraphs.
- Improved: Most styles attributes are now seperated from the code (moved from inline style to page style sheet).
- Improved: It's now possible to use multiple News Feed Ticker objects on the same page.
- Improved: Image, Slideshow, Roll Over Image, Media Player and Flash now support remote filenames (http:\\)
- Improved: Upgraded to jQuery 1.7.2
- Improved: All jQuery plugins have been minified (wb.slideshow.js, wb.validation.js, wb.stickylayer.js, wb.newsviewer.js)
- New feature: Added support for HTML5 events (HTML5 must be selected as the doctype!)
- New feature: Added support for media (HTML5) events.
- New feature: Added option 'Display more, non web-safe fonts' in font selector (only if 'display web safe fonts' only is enabled)
- New feature: Added gradients background fill mode to: editbox, textarea, combobox, button, form, layer, marquee, text
- New feature: Added CSS3 box-shadow to: editbox, textarea, combobox, button, form, layer, inline frame
- New feature: Added CSS3 border-radius to: editbox, textarea, combobox, button, form, layer, inline frame, marquee, text
- New feature: Added 'Use CSS3 gradients instead of images when possible' option (in Preferences).
- New Feature: Added 'opacity' property to many objects (CSS3)
- New feature: Added date formatting option: yy/mm/dd, d mm yy hh:nn:ss etc. to News Feed Ticker.
- New feature: Added sort ascending/descending option to News Feed Ticker to change order of the items.
- New feature: Added slide up. slide down, slide left, slide right and fade animations to 'Slideshow' mode in News Feed Ticker.
- New feature: Added new 'Ticker' viewer type to News Feed Ticker. Uses cool ticker-like animations to fade and slide items into view.
- New feature: Added 'Alignment' property to EditBox and TextArea.
- New feature: Added 'Place holder' property (HTML5 only) to EditBox. The place holder text is displayed in the input field when it is empty, and disappears when the field gets focus.
- New feature: Added 'Auto complete' property (HTML5 only) to EditBox. The autocomplete attribute specifies whether or not the input field should have autocomplete enabled.
- New feature: Added support for new input types to EditBox: color, date, datetime, datetime-local, email, month, number, range, search, tel, time, url, week (HTML5 only).
- New feature: Added 'CC' and "BCC' options to form.
- New feature: Added 'target' property to form.
- New feature: Added 'Maximum filesize' option to File Upload (form processor).
- New feature: Added the ability to write form data to a (csv) file.
- New Feature: Added 'state-of-the-art' form validation to editbox, textarea, combobox, checkbox. fileupload! Supports Messagebox, Info balloons (real-time) and HTML5 validation!
- New Feature: Field match validation, checks if the value of two fields are identical (editbox).
- New feature: Added the ability to store form data in a MySQL database.
- New feature: Added 'Auto responder' option to form processor. Sends a message to the user after the forms has been submitted.
- New feature: Added support for Web Storage (HTML5) so you can store field values between sessions or/and pages. Enable this option and web builder will automatically store and retrieve all values for you!
Requirements: OS X 10.6 or laterDownload