Final Cut Pro X 10.0.5 + Motion 5.0.4 + Compressor 4.0.4 MacOSX | 4.1GB
The new Final Cut Studio over a hundred new features and innovative technologies for film production, enabling you to work faster, collaborate more efficiently and achieve superior results.
- Improved image quality and speed monitoring events with compatible third-party PCIe and Thunderbolt I / O devices;
- Improved performance of the multi-synchronization, and editing;
- Added support for "simplified" Chinese;
- Added option to Share 1080p video on compatible iOS-devices;
- Audio channels are configured by default for new projects, in stereo;
- Added support multikamerny metadata in XML export projects;
- Fixed an issue where the video was applied to the background, and the alpha channel is displayed in the Viewer different before and after imaging;
- Fixed an issue where some items are displayed after each re-start the application;
- Added support for Retina + some minor improvements.
Motion Update improves stability and performance, including:
- Improved overall performance and stability;
- Improved loading time projects;
- Performance improved text editing in the Canvas;
- Fixed problems Fill Opaque (Opacity) for converting images to Drop Zones;
- Fixed a problem with stability, which occurs when you delete all characters using the tool Transform Glyph;
- Fixed pixel display aspect ratio videos in Anamorphic;
- Improved speed of saving the current frame (Save Current Frame);
- Fixed a problem with stability in control setup blur effect in the Project Properties Inspector;
- Fixed a problem with stability when the media during Motion in the background.
Who has a problem with the lack of knowledge of the Chinese language, go into the settings of their tongue and put poppy English to second
Compressor 4.0.4 update improves overall stability and performance, including:
- Added functionality and enhanced overall performance;
- The opportunity to run a Compressor assembly coding on Mac without a monitor;
- Fixed problem with exporting, which took place at the entrance in as Open Directory;
- Improved performance when encoding mp4 files and AVI.
Folder mLooks throw in HD> user> Movies> MotionTemplates> Effects
mLooks2 put out of the pack
Version: Final Cut Pro X 10.0.5, Motion 5.0.4, Compressor 4.0.4
Developer: Apple Inc.
System requirements: Version of OS X: 10.6.8 or higher
Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Video Memory: 256
Language: English onlyDownload