VideoCopilot Element 3D v 1.0.345 - Plugin for AE Mac OSX | 1.46GB
Element 3D - plug-in for visualization of 3D-objects in After Effects in real time!Element 3D allows you to work with three-dimensional objects directly in AE.The plugin can import 3D-models in OBJ or C4D-format. Supports environment mapping and motion blur, depth of field.
• Element 3D
• Pro Shaders
• Fresh Food Pack
• Money & Casino Pack
• Motion Design Pack
• Projectile Weapons Pack
• Sound & Music Pack
• Sports Pack
1. Set ElementInstaller 1.0.345 (if you have set earlier versions, it is natural to wipe all)
2. Replace the plug-in file from the folder / Applications / Adobe After Effects CS "XX" / Plug-ins/VideoCopilot the file from the distribution (of course check the permissions for the replacement).
3. Run the Adobe After Effects, create a layer, apply the plug-in.
4. In the login window popped up "emboss" Generate Request File and save to your desktop. (Program does not close!!)
5. Run Element 3D Keygen from the distribution and click Generate a License (License File "E3D.lic" appears on your desktop)
6. Go back to Adobe After Effects and click Load the License (specify "E3D.lic" on your desktop)
1. Open the image ProShadersInstaller
2. Run the Installer itself
Setting Models Pack
1. We go to "/ Users / your user / Documents / VideoCopilot (well, or" / Users / your user name / Documents / VideoCopilot)
2. Replace the folder to a folder Models Models of distribution
If you can not set
For those who have the plugin will generate an error registering the license, do the following:
1. Once the plug-cursed, close AE and remove renee by Request File and "E3D.lic" from your desktop.
2. open the Finder
3. In the console line (top, near the icon with an apple), we see the transition tab (GO) and seeing all in the name of the tab key press "alt"
and we see there is a hidden item "Library (" Library "), click on it!
4. We find there folder / Application Support / VideoCopilot and delete all the files from it!!
5. Open AE, create a layer, we use our plugin.
6. In the login window popped up again, "emboss" Generate Request File and again save to your desktop. (Program does not close!!)
7. Run Element 3D Keygen from the distribution and click Generate a License (License File "E3D.lic" again appears on your desktop)
8. Click Load the License (specify "E3D.lic" on your desktop)