Capo 2.1.7 | Mac Os X | 6.7 MB
Capo is a revolutionary tool that helps you learn the music in your iTunes library. By slowing your music, and presenting a detailed spectrogram, Capo lets you hear and see your music like never before.
It's your music
• No longer do you have to rely on the musical tastes of others to learn music. Drag songs right from your music collection into capo to start learning them.
Tab it out!
• By simply drawing atop the spectrogram, Capo will generate tablature (for Guitar, 4-6 String Basses, Banjo, Ukelele, and Mandolin) automatically for you. It really doesn't get much easier than this!
Detect, and enter chords
• Figure out the chords in your music using Capo's sophisticated chord detection routines. Or, enter your own easily using strings like 'bbmaj7' or 'f#maj9'.
• Capo lets you adjust the pitch of your songs-so you can change their key or fine tune them to match your instrument.
• Use keyboard shortcuts to mark verses, choruses, bridges, and other important points in your songs so you can return to them later.
• Repeat difficult sections slowly, playing along with your favorite artist. Speed up gradually as you get better.
• Take your Capo-adjusted music with you. Export speed- and pitch-corrected audio to your iPod, and play along when and where it's most convenient.
• Capo lets you modify panning, adjust a 10-band graphic equalizer, and apply vocal reduction to help you isolate the parts of the music you wish to learn.
Note: AIFF, WAV, MP3, and unprotected AAC files (including iTunes Plus) are supported. Older iTunes purchases may not be supported. See the iTunes store for details about upgrading your music to the iTunes plus format.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or later Download