TeamCity Enterprise 7.1 Mac OSX | 382.65 MB
TeamCity is a user-friendly continuous integration (CI) server for professional developers and build engineers, like ourselves. It is trivial to setup and absolutely free for small teams.
TeamCity helps you:
- Automate code analyzing, compiling, and testing processes, providing instant feedback on build progress, problems and test failures, all in simple, intuitive web-interface;
- Run multiple builds and tests under different configurations and platforms simultaneously;
- Perform Pre-tested commits, helping the rest of a team sustain an uninterrupted workflow;
- Have build history insight with customizable statistics on build duration, success rate, code quality and custom metrics;
- Enable cost-effective on-demand build infrastructure scaling thanks to tight integration with Amazon EC2.
Keygen courtesy of E M B R A C E
Warning: this is console-based keygen, to use it, do the following:
- Open a Terminal.
- make the keygen executable with chmod +x keygen_osx and then start it with ./keygen_osx.
- The keygen will generate your registration key.
embrace note: Though the app will say its running in evaluation mode it is fully functional. The expiry date says N/A, so enjoy this app for the rest of your life.