RubyMine 4.5.2 Mac OSX | 105.86 MB
RubyMine is a full-fledged Ruby on Rails IDE that brings the whole range of essential developers tools for productive Ruby development and Web development with Ruby on Rails.
Key features include:
- Intelligent Editor: code completion, code snippets and automatic refactorings
- Project Navigation: wide range of views and one-click jumping between components
- Error-Free Coding: on-the-fly code analysis and type inference
- RSpec, Cucumber and Test::Unit support, with GUI-based test runner
- Ruby Debugger: full support for Rails applications debugging and easy-to-use interface
- VCS Integrations: Git, Perforce, Subversion and CVS with changelists and merge
Keygen courtesy of E M B R A C E
Warning: this is console-based keygen, to use it, do the following:
- Open a Terminal.
- make the keygen executable with chmod +x keygen and then start it with ./keygen.
- Enter your name and press Enter, the keygen will generate your registration data.
- Enter the registration data in the application.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, including 10.7 (Lion)
- JDK 6
- 1 GB RAM minimum
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- Ruby 1.8.x or higher, or JRubyDownload