Spooked 1.5 | Mac Os X | 43 MB
Turn your computer into a Virtual Poltergeist with Spooked! Choose from six spooky characters that you tell what to say! Great for your Halloween Haunted House, or to spook your friends anytime of the year! Using your computer's built-in microphone*, Spooked can be activated by sound. Suddenly materializing with a scream, speaking an ominous phrase, it gives fright to the unsuspecting! Truly a, "Ghost in the Machine", Spooked stalks its victims, listening for any opportunity to scare!
- Choose from six different Spooks! Skull, Witch, Ghost, Jack-o-Lantern, Bat, or Alien.
- Choose from three moods: Happy, Scary or Sad.
- Give your Spook flaming Eyes!
- Random Spook option.
- Speech Synthesis! You tell your Spooks what to say!
- Voice Selection! Change your Spooks voice!
- Sound Activated! Optional scary scream effect!
- Remote Control Mode!
- Six Speech Modes:
- Continuous: The Spook continuously cycles through the phrase list.
- Click Mouth: The Spook will only speak when you click on their mouth.
- Audio Trigger: Enables the Spook to be sound activated! The Spook will hide, and listen for noise.
- Mimic: The Spook will mimic what it hears.
- Remote Control: Use an Apple Remote to trigger Spook!
- Mute Speech.
- Change the background color, or image!
- Spooked can also be used as a Screensaver, or set to run on your Desktop!
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor Download