Flying Meat Acorn v3.3 Mac OS X | 16.1 MB
Everyone needs to edit images at some point, but not everyone has the time to learn super pricey wizbang image editing programs. This is why we created Acorn. Add text and shapes to your digital pictures. Combine images together to create your own. Work with layers to touch up your favorites or make something new from scratch. Do all this and more with Acorn.
- Retina Canvas- Your images look absolutely beautiful on the new Retina MacBook Pros with a a 1 to 1 pixel mapping from the image to the screen. Hello super awesome high resolution!
Trim out Selection! If you have a fully vertical or horizontal selection, holding down the option key will turn the Image ? Trim to Edges menu item into "Trim out Selection" which will slice out the current selection and squish the two endpoints of your image together (bitmap layers only).
- Smart Layer Export! Its like slices, but smarter.
- You can now convert the current selection into a layer mask just by invoking the Layer ? Add Layer Mask menu item when your selection is active. Rad.
- Awesome new feature- Reselect! The Select ? Reselect menu item will now remember whatever the last selection for your image was. So you can make up some fancy selection, clear it, and then use it again later on.
- New shortcuts for making selections from layers. Holding down the command key while clicking on a layer in the layers list has made a selection based off using the layer image as a mask. Now if you hold command + the shift key, the new mask will be added to an existing selection, command + option will subtract, and command + shift + option will intersect.
In the resize canvas sheet, you can now use Command 1 through 9 on the number keypad to choose an anchor for the image. Command-1 corresponds to the lower left, Command-9 is the top right, Command-5 is in the middle, etc.
- New iPad presets in the new document window.
- Subtraction and intersection selection modes now works for the magic wand tool.
The text system got a little makeover so rendering more closely matches what you see when editing a text box.
- You can now close open paths using the Layer ? Shape Align and Size ? Close Path menu item.
Command-control-- can now be used as a shortcut to delete the selected layer style in the layer style palette.
- New contextual menu for selected shape layers for Send to Back / Bring to Front.
- The Web Export window now has a scaling option. The AppleScript and JSTalk interfaces have also been updated to take width and height properties.
Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later, works great on 10.7 or 10.8Download