Native Instruments - Alicia's Keys KONTAKT (WIN & MAC) | 6.97 GB
Together with Danish sample specialist Thomas Skarbye and impulse response expert Ernest Cholakis, Alicia Keys has created the Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys virtual piano that meets her professional standards and embodies the soulful sound that has become her trademark as a superstar.
Native Instruments Alicia's Keys was sampled from her own playing, recorded in the artist’s own studio under the supervision of her trusted engineer, Ann Mincieli.
The instrument samples of Native Instruments Alicia’s Keys come from Alicia Keys’ very own Yamaha C3 Neo grand piano. This unique and highly-sought after instrument was built to celebrate Yamaha’s 100th anniversary in 2002 and represents the very top of the Conservatory Collection line.
The exquisite and unique sound of the C3 Neo were painstakingly captured by Thomas Skarbye, Kontakt script wizard Nils Liberg, and Grammy-award winning engineer Ann Mincieli – making this exclusive instrument available to everyone.
Using vintage microphones and preamps and through detailed analysis of Alicia’s playing, the team succeeded in capturing the warm, soulful and inspiring sound of the C3 Neo all the way down to the finest nuances.
Great effort was put into making ALICIA'S KEYS as authentic as possible. Designed with incredible precision, and incorporating subtle details such as mechanical release noises, a specially developed sympathetic resonance and release system, and even the sound of fingers hitting keys (optional), this unique instrument delivers plenty of lively realism. So much in fact, that Alicia Keys herself used it exclusively on her latest album.Native Instruments Alicia's Keys features include:
* The sound of Alicia Keys' own personal Yamaha C3 Neo piano
* Almost 3,000 individual samples on 12 discrete velocity layers with and without pedal ? equivalent to 17GB of uncompressed WAV files!
* Sampled from Alicia Keys' own playing, recorded in her studio with her own engineer
* Developed with the artist and tailor-made for her recording and performance needs
* Meticulous sampling technique including the noise of the finger hitting the keys (optional)
* Sampled sustain and release phases with authentic implementation of the sustain pedal
* All-new sympathetic resonance system for harmonics in undampened strings
* Exceptionally clean quality, yet featuring adjustable microphone noise for old-school sound
* Natural mechanical release noises for each of the 88 keys and pedal noises
* Integrated convolution reverb for tweaking the sound directly in the instrument
* Easy user interface providing integrated documentation of all settings
* You need the FREE KONTAKT 4 PLAYER or KONTAKT 4 (both in version 4.0.5 or higher) to run this product
* Mac: OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
* Windows: XP (SP2, 32bit) / Vista® (32/64 Bit), Windows 7 (32/64 Bit), Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM
* Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 7 or higher)
* 7 GB free disk space is required for complete installationWatch On YOUTUBE
FREE KONTAKT 5 PLAYER or KONTAKT 5
Please also see theKONTAKT 5 PLAYER system requirements and theKONTAKT 5 PLAYER FAQ
Mac: Intelmac only, no PPC support
PC: needs SSE2 (CPU supplementary instruction set)Size 6.9 GB almost 3,000 individual samples in 12 velocity layers equivalent to 17 GB of uncompressed WAV audio piano sounds.
1-Alicias Keys Installer Mac.mpkgMore Info:
2-Alicias Keys Library Part 1.pkg
3-Alicias Keys Library Part 2.pkg
4-Alicias Keys Library Part 3.pkg
5-Alicias Keys Library Part 4.pkg
6-Alicias Keys Library Part 5.pkg
7-Alicias Keys Library Part 6.pkg
Each of the installers fails at the end. Press accept and go.
Open Kontakt. Go to Library. Add library. Find the folder where the library Alicias Keys.