mOBSCENE21's Multi-Boot USB v4.1 - 4GB & 8GB & 16GB | 13.45 GB
This contains a on grub4dos based Multi-Boot USB with +- 4GB / 8GB / 16GB of bootable media, mainly intended to repair (Windows) installations and install Windows. After a successful installation you can boot from the USB drive after which a menu will be presented (see screenshot). Be careful though: there's enough stuff inside this compilation that could damage your (Windows) installation, if not used properly.
Menu screenshot:Follow these simple steps to get started:
1) Get an USB stick of 4GB minimum
2) Optionally backup the current data on your USB stick
3) Format the USB stick on FAT32 -> I recommend you use the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool for this (included: 3-HPUSBDisk.exe)
4) Perform 'Section 1' (and only this section!) of this guide UNTIL copying over "GRLDR", to install the grub4dos MBR to your USB stick: http://www.themudcrab.com/acronis_grub4dos.php (required installation files included: 4-grubinst_gui.exe)
5) Extract archive "5-Extract_to_USB-4GB.7z" entirely to your USB stick
6) If your USB stick is 8GB or larger, optionally extract archive "6-Extract_to_USB-8GB_Add-on.7z" (this will add "LiveOS Media" and "Imaging & Partitioning Media") entirely to your USB stick, overwriting existing files
7) If your USB stick is 16GB or larger, optionally extract archive "7-Extract_to_USB-16GB_Add-on.7z" (this will add "Windows Installation Media") entirely to your USB stick, overwriting existing files
Extracted size 4GB: 3.864.595.661 bytes
Extracted size with 8GB Add-on: 7.872.991.005 bytes
Extracted size with 16GB Add-on: 15.933.851.237 bytes
Now boot from your USB stick (from BIOS or a Virtual Machine (VMware is great for this)) and you will be presented with the menu.
Below is a list of software I've included. All is in English, with an exception for the Windows Installation Media (only included in 16GB Addon) -> Dutch language has been added to this part. Windows installations are untouched, except for integration of items in description. You could ofcourse customize it to include your own Windows installation/languages.
Some items might not work (properly) with certain system/memory configurations. Make sure you read the item descriptions in grub4dos. Any malware found = false positive; this release is clean. If you run into problems, first make sure your USB stick is formatted with the FAT32 filesystem (NTFS gives problems) and your USB stick is defragmented. Too little or too much memory can also be a problem for some items.
Just a quick update for my grub4dos USB compilation, which still comes in slimmed down 4GB flavor (see below for more info on this). Unfortunately I currently do not have the time to provide any support. Next release is unplanned. This description can also be found inside the Folder(1-README.txt). Changelog below and included WARNING:
NOT FOR BEGINNERS ! USE AND INSTALLATION _COMPLETELY_ AT YOUR OWN RISK !DOWNLOAD