Mathematica 8 - Mathlab 7.9.0 R2009B - Mathcad 15 | 4.05 GB
You like Mathematics and engineering ? wow, you will enjoy these 3 softwares Choose what you like mostly !
Mathcad is the most comprehensive, yet practical, engineering calculation software available. PTC’s latest release, Mathcad 15.0, is designed to help engineers achieve best practices within the overall Product Development process thru increased productivity, collaboration enablement and process improvement. Here is just a short list of what you will find in Mathcad 15.0:
Active Maintenance customers can download both the software and license instructions here.What's new?
- Design of Experiment (DoE): Reduce the time and expense of conducting experiments through DoE by understanding the variables that will have the most influence on the experiment. DoE helps identify critical factors and optimal settings for a complex process. It provides templates for fewer, yet more intelligent experiments which are indispensable when having multiple variables to test.
- Direct access to Knovel Math content – Reduce the time it takes to solve your complex math problems by quickly accessing Knovel’s full list of reference works documented on Mathcad worksheets
- Integration with Truenumbers – Truenumbers enables the ability to easily communicate values across applications and the organization without loss of quantity or integrity of the number. This allows results to be shared throughout the organization and the original meaning of the number stays constant
- Integration with Kornucopia software – Koruncopia reduces time and effort spent on analysis by providing functions and templates using Mathcad-based documented workflows, that improves interpretations and value of experimental data and simulation results
- Continued integration with existing engineering platforms like Creo Elements/Pro, as well as with PTC’s Windchill solutions, Windchill PDMLink and Windchill ProductPoint, enables better management of critical engineering content, making it easier to share and reuse information leading to best practices.
- Utilize READEXCEL, WRITEEXCEL, READFILE, the data import wizard and the Excel Add-in with Excel 2007
- Windows 7 support
What's New in Mathematica 8
Mathematica 8 introduces free-form linguistic input—a whole new way to compute. Enter plain English; get immediate results—no syntax required. It's a new entry point into the complete Mathematica workflow, now upgraded with 500 additional functions and 7 application areas—including the world's most advanced statistics capability and state-of-the-art image processing.
New workflow end points include deployment of standalone applications or interactive documents.
Mathlab 7.9.0 R2009B
MATLAB is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numerical computation. Using MATLAB, you can solve technical computing problems faster than with traditional programming languages, such as C, C++, and Fortran.
You can use MATLAB in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology. For a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia, MATLAB is the language of technical computing.DOWNLOAD