Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (Image for VMware) | 4.18 GB
VMware Virtual Machine installed Mac OS X 10.7.4 Lion c updates on 29/05/2012Extras. Information:
The processor must support hardware virtualization. The BIOS must be enabled virtualization.
Pay attention to the setting of iron virtual machine - expose the parameters according to your hardware (Number of cores, threads, and memory).
Is it possible to share the folder to access from under the car virtulnogo. To do this, select Mac Os into VMware and click "Edit Settings", then "Settings" tab, then "Shared Folders". Put a check mark on "Always On" and add the folder that we want.
If you have any questions, look for answers in these branches, before asking a question: Here, Here and There
Please do not write in a personal, all the issues discussed here
1. Download and Install VMware Workstation
For Windows: VMware Workstation 8.0.3 703057 x86+x64
For Linux: VMware Workstation 8.0.3 703057 Linux x86 + x64 + Patch kernel 3.2
2. Run Task Manager and complete all the processes associated with VMware
Note that after the closure of all the processes svyazannyyh with VMware, have a new - complete it.
3. Download and Extract the files to patch (unlock) VMware
4. Go to the folder corresponding to our version of VmWare. Then select the appropriate folder in our operating system and run the file "install" as administrator and look forward to close the window. If you have no way poluchaetsya use this method, the patch is in the folder (VMware Unlocker - Hardware Virtualization Bypasser)
5. Unpack the archive of this distribution (WinRar 4.0 m above the / 7-Zip 7.2 and above). Go to the unzipped folder and run the Mac OS X Lion
6. Start the virtual machine. The first time you point out - "I copied it" Running Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 (The image to WMware) for AMD from Crusader3000 (Me personally not verified)
Mac OS X Lion - 10.7.4 (installed system for Intel. Quick and easy installation)
WARNING: Before starting any action, PLEASE read the installation manual.
as well as the need for the patcher VMWare (unlock-all-v110)
VMware ® Workstation 8.0.3 build-703057
Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition, 64-bit 6.1.7601, Service Pack 1
Processor 1 ID = 0Installation:
Number of cores 4 (max 4)
Number of threads 4 (max 4)
Name AMD Athlon II X4 631
Specification AMD Athlon (tm) II X4 631 Quad-Core Processor
Package Socket FM1 (905)
Extended CPUID 12.1
Brand ID 21
Core Stepping LN1-B0
Technology 32 nm
TDP Limit 111 Watts
Core Speed ??2600.3 MHz
Multiplier x FSB 26.0 x 100.0 MHz
Instructions sets MMX (+), 3DNow! (+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4A, x86-64, AMD-V
L1 Data cache 4 x 64 KBytes, 2-way set associative, 64-byte line size
L1 Instruction cache 4 x 64 KBytes, 2-way set associative, 64-byte line size
L2 cache 4 x 1024 KBytes, 16-way set associative, 64-byte line size
FID / VID Control yes
Min FID 8.0x
VID range 0.450 V - 1.412 V
# Of P-States 8
Mainboard Model GA-A55M-DS2 (0x000002A3 - 0x4F051CA0)
- Under the other virtualke (XP) I connect Mac OS X Lion.vmdk from the distribution.
- Install Paragon.HFS.Plus.for.Windows.v9.0.Incl.Keymaker-CORE
- Get access to a section of the Lion.
- Copy to the root of the kernel mach_kernel
- Install these kexts and the Finder, as indicated in the above distribution
Replace the original kexts in a folder
x: system library extension
Unzip the folder / System / Library / Coreservices!
- Change the boot file com.apple.Boot.plist in the directory x: Library Preferences SystemConfiguration. It is necessary then that states that the kernel for AMD only works in 32 bit mode.
-legacy UserKernelCache = No-v-f npci = 0x2000 npci = 0x3000
- Run virtualke.
- And in the end - you need to update the VMWare Tools. Connect darwin.iso (which was set patcher (unlock-all-v110) in a folder VMWare), and install.
Developer: Apple Inc.
Platform: Intel only
Language: Russian + English
Intel processor that supports VT-x and SSE3 (Instructions for running on AMD see below)
VMware Workstation 7.1 and above
WinRar 4.0 m above the / 7-Zip 7.2 and above
1 GB of RAM