Chessbase Opening Encyclopedia 2012 | 1.53 GB (Upgrade from 2011)
The ChessBase Opening Encyclopaedia 2012 features the complete coverage of all opening sectors, offering an optimal start for opening training. Many well-known specialists have made contributions in their field of expertise, such as Anand, Avrukh, Grivas, Krasenkow, Kritz, Kuzmin, Marin, Moskalenko, Postny, Ribli, Rogozenko and Stohl. The DVD contains a separate directory with 655 (75 of them are new) special theory databases from the CBMs. For each of 500 chess opening sectors according to ECO standard there is at least one opening survey, so that the database is the ideal tool for building up a complete opening repertoire.
The game database includes 4.3 million games, about 80.000 of them with annotations.
- More than 4.3 million games, all featuring ECO codes
- More than 80.000 of them annotated
- More than 5.200 opening surveys
- Access to the games with a big opening key
- 655 special theory databases
- Big openings book of all games for quick overview and statistics iNSTALL NOTES
2. Burn or mount
3. Enjoy and have funDOWNLOAD