VueScan 9.0.95 | Mac Os X | 18 MB
VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan
Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration
Powerful - dozens of advanced options
Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won't let you work with one image while another is being scanned)
Simple to install - installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
Award winning - 2002 "Best Utility", Mac Addict Magazine
The list of supported scanners: http://www.hamrick.com/vuescan/vuescan.htm#supported
Intel, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
“ What’s new in version 9.0.95:
* Improved infrared cleaning with two-pass scanners
* Fixed problem with Epson WF-7510, WF-7511 and WF-7515
* Added support for Epson WP-4590, WP-4592 and WP-4595
* Fixed problem with home folder on Windows containing non-latin characters
* Fixed problem with some WIA scanners on Windows