Nextlimit Maxwell Render 2.6.10 (x86/x64) + Complete Plugins Pack (Win/MacOSX) | 785 MB
Maxwell Render™ is a physically correct, unbiased rendering engine. By calculating complex light interactions, Maxwell Render is capable of simulating light exactly as in the real world. Unbiased means Maxwell Render™ does not use tricks to imitate real world behavior like other renderers – everything is reproduced as it is through governing physical equations.Maxwell Render™ can fully capture all light interactions between all elements in a scene no matter how complex they are.
All lighting calculations are performed using spectral information and high dynamic range data. Maxwell Render™ is more than just a render - its core is completely different from other engines. The concept of “rendering” falls short of Maxwell Render’s scope and potential. What we are dealing with isn’t just another render, it’s The Light Simulator. Maxwell Render™ has been acclaimed as a landmark in the next-gen rendering technology, having produced the best photorealistic images to date. Maxwell Render™ is the perfect solution for high end rendering for photographic quality and advanced lighting, especially in areas like architectural visualization, industrial and product design, prototyping and 3D production.
Included in the distribution Plug-ins are found:
Maxwell plugin for ArchiCAD 12, 13, 14, 15
Maxwell plugin for Modo R2 2.6000
Maxwell plugin for Cinema4D 220.127.116.11 R12-R13
Maxwell plugin for SketchUp 6, 7, 8
Maxwell plugin for Bonzai3D 2.5.3
Maxwell plugin for formZ 6.7.2
• State-of-the-art render engine (Windows, Mac, Linux, 32 and 64 bits support).
• Seamless integration in more than 15 CAD/3D and post-production platforms - FREE access to all the [plugins].
• Maxwell Studio: sophisticated standalone scene editor with a full 3D environment- to compose, edit and render Maxwell scenes. An alternative workflow to the plugins.
• Material Editor: standalone material editor and browser to create and edit physically correct materials.
• Network tools: a complete set of network tools (manager, monitor, nodes) to distribute rendering tasks across multiple computers in a single or multi-platform network.
• Scripting editor: Python-based scripting editor with example scripts to create and edit Maxwell scenes.
• Digital Library: full digital catalog of more than 4,000 Maxwell materials to choose from.
• Free technical support from the Maxwell Render team via email.
• Perpetual license and free software and plugin updates within the same major version.