xQuake 3.1 | Mac Os X | 11 MB
This innovative application displays the list of recent earthquakes and magnitudes, hurricanes and tornadoes worldwide on a 3D interactive globe. Find out when they happened, where they happened, how big they were, and more. All in an easy-to-use interface!
Tectonic activity of various Richter magnitudes are specified with color coded dots. Each dot represents an earthquake and its magnitude range. You can change the map views as per your convenience, displaying country lines, weather in major cities, volcanic activity, hurricanes and tornados and sun light. You will see that earthquakes often occur along tectonic plates. Pan and zoom the map to focus on hot spots and click the details button to see the event report.
- Recent earthquakes displayed on a 3D interactive globe
- Filter options by magnitude, quantity and timeframe
- Displays current hurricanes and tornadoes
- Displays the most active volcanoes on the planet
- Displays the main tectonic boundaries
- Displays current weather for the major cities of the world
- Three different Earth appearances with many options
- Full gMap integration to display more details
- Alert management
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
A Mac with 64-Bit capabilities