Clipstart v1.4.2 Mac OS X | 9.1 MB
Clipstart complements your photo application to give you a place that is designed for home movies. Import your movies, tag, search, and upload with one click to Flickr, Vimeo, and YouTube. You can even quickly upload a trimmed portion of a movie without needing to save a new copy. If you have dozens or hundreds of short movies from an iPhone or Flip camera, Clipstart provides the workflow to finally make sense of them.
* Import videos from the iPhone, new iPod Nano, Flip cameras, SD cards, and more.
* No-prompt upload to send the video to Flickr, Vimeo, and YouTube with a single click.
* Fast keyboard-driven tagging interface that doesn't get in your way.
* Trim the movie selection to upload without modifing the original movie file — or save the trimmed version, new in 1.4.
* Browse by year, tag, and full name, filepath, and tag search.
* Automatically finds all your movies on first launch so you're ready to tag and upload.
* Batch export your videos, even creating an HTML site from templates — WebDAV publish new in 1.4.
* Capture video from the iSight directly into your Clipstart library — new in version 1.2.
* Import movies from a connected camera or SD card with thumbnail previews.
* Points to movies anywhere on your hard drive, or automatically copies them to a central location.
* Name, tags, and "taken on" date automatically set on Flickr.
* Change current privacy upload settings at any time.
* Natively play and edit Flip Video files.
* Upload history keeps track of which files you have uploaded.