SpamSieve v2.9.1 Mac OS X Multilingual | 9.5 MB
SpamSieve is a powerful, popular spam-filtering app that can help you greatly reduce unwanted e-mails in Mail, Entourage, MailForge, Outlook 2011, and other e-mail clients. Because SpamSieve uses Bayesian filtering (a process that looks at the statistical probability of every word in an e-mail) and you train it using your own e-mail, the app actually becomes more effective over time. It learns not just how to better identify ever-changing spam but also how to zero in on the peculiarities of your own legitimate e-mail (whether that's using the names of your family members or your friends' frequent and obscure references to the "Halo" backstory).
* SpamSieve gives you back your inbox, using powerful Bayesian spam filtering to provide amazing accuracy that’s constantly improving.
* It’s quick and easy to control SpamSieve from within Apple Mail, Entourage, Mailsmith, Outlook, Postbox, PowerMail, and more.
* SpamSieve learns and adapts to your mail, so it’s able to block nearly all the junk—without putting good messages in the spam mailbox.
* Turn off new-mail notification in your e-mail client and let SpamSieve notify you only when you receive new non-spam messages.
* Automatically maintains a whitelist to guarantee that messages from previous correspondents are never marked as spam.
* Integrates with your address book so that messages from friends and colleagues always make it through to your inbox.
* Maintains a blocklist so that it can instantly adapt to spam messages sent from particular addresses and catch 100% of them.
* Customize the whitelist and blocklist by adding your own rules. Use a variety of criteria, e.g. regular expressions, to match different message parts.
* Spammers encode and obfuscate their messages and use phishing tactics, but SpamSieve can decode the messages to discern their true nature.
* SpamSieve looks inside attached images and documents to detect spammy content even when the message itself is virtually empty.
* Colors show how spammy each message is, so you can quickly focus on the borderline ones if you want to check SpamSieve’s work.
* SpamSieve keeps track of how accurate it is, how many good and spam messages you receive, and how these numbers change over time.
* The log lets you see everything that SpamSieve did, and why, so that you can tweak the settings if necessary.
* SpamSieve running on your Mac can keep the spam off your iPhone/iPad, and you can even train SpamSieve from afar.