Sound Studio v4.2.2 Multilingual Mac OS X | 11.5 MB
Record, edit, and produce your audio with Sound Studio, an easy-to-use Mac app for recording and editing digital audio on your computer. Digitize tapes and vinyl records, record live performances, create your own mixes with crossfades, tweak the levels and EQ, apply digital effects and save in all major file formats with Sound Studio! The Mac’s most popular audio program for many years, Sound Studio continues to be regularly updated to add new features and to take advantage of the very latest Apple technologies.
With Sound Studio you can record professional sounding Podcasts and other audio dialog. Spoken word, speeches, presentations, music, and other audio can all be recorded and edited with the same high fidelity. And from the high quality master, you can save in many standard file formats such as AIFF, WAVE, MPEG-4 AAC, Ogg Vorbis, and more.
What's New in Version 4
* 64-bit / 32-bit app.
* New bottom toolbar with input and output level meters.
* Markers listed in the sidebar.
* Broadcast Wave File (BWF) data is preserved.
* FLAC support.
* Audio recording and playback on 2 channels and multiple tracks.
* Number of tracks limited only by processor and memory constraints.
* AudioUnit plug-in hosting.
* Uses 32-bit floating point PCM format internally.
* Supported PCM file formats: AIFF, CAF, Sound Designer II, and WAVE.
* Supported compressed formats: AAC (m4a), AIFF-C, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, ADTS, AU.
* Supports MP3 encoding if LAME.framework is installed.
* Tone and noise generators.
* 64-bit Intel / 32-bit Intel app binary.
* (32-bit plug-ins only work when app is in 32-bit mode.)