Alien Skin Exposure 22.214.171.1245 Revision 20520 | 141.1 Mb
Enjoy all the creative tools of film photography, such as discontinued films, dark room tricks, and lo-fi camera quirks. We accurately simulate classic films, like Kodachrome, Polaroid, and Panatomic-X. The result is a photo that looks like it was made by a human, not a computer. There is careful research under the hood, but we keep the controls simple so you can focus on your art. Exposure 4 has a completely redesigned user interface that helps you quickly develop your own look. Across the board everything is faster and much easier to use.
Improved User Interface
- A redesigned user interface makes Exposure 4 much easier to use.
- Black and White and Color filters are combined into one filter so you can find all the effects in one place.
- Group presets let you explore custom effects easily.
- Thumbnail Preview. Hover over a setting to preview it in the thumbnail.
- Settings Search. Find settings based on name or description.
- Speed. Dramatically faster on Mac and Windows.
New Controls and Effects
- New controls let you create new custom looks quickly and intuitively
- New controls let you create Black and White effects more easily (more color channels, B/W Color Filter, Split Toning Control).
- New controls let you create custom color effects more easily (more saturation channels, color split toning).
- New Color Infrared effect
- New Texture Effect (light leaks, dust and scratches, borders)
- Hundreds of Presets. Many presets have been improved and new ones added.
- Alternative Photography. New textures help you recreate historical photographic processes. Cyanotype, Lith printing and Wet Plate Photography.
- Lo-Fi. More realistic toy camera settings using light leaks and organic textures