Tecplot 360 2012 R1 v18.104.22.16897 x64 - Mac OS X | 183 Mb
Tecplot Focus - a powerful engineering software with broad functionality XY, 2D and 3D. Tecplot Focus program is designed for measuring the performance data of test data, mathematical analysis, and engineering construction in general.
The main advantage of Tecplot Focus program is its multi-platform. The difference between Tecplot Focus and Tecplot 360 is that Tecplot Focus does not support data formats CFD, CFD analysis, and variable information.
Community version of Tecplot Focus 2008 can now use a vast array of available open-source libraries.
Tecplot Focus is an engineering plotting software with extensive XY, 2D and 3D capabilities. It is designed for measured field data, performance plotting of test data, mathematical analysis, and engineering plotting in general. Unlike our Windows-only competitors, Tecplot Focus is a multi-platform engineering tool that gives you total control to get all the types of plots you want for effective analysis, presentation, and publication. One of the key differentiators between Tecplot Focus and Tecplot 360 is that Tecplot Focus does not support CFD data formats, CFD analysis, and polyhedral grids.
Expanded Analysis with the Power of Python
Python is a powerful open-source, object-oriented extensible programming language. Python scripting was added to Tecplot Focus specifically for engineers who require additional analysis (FFTs, splines, statistical functions, etc.) Or more scripting flexibility than macro writing / recording. Additionally, you can run your scripts on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms. Python offers strong support for integration with other languages ??and tools and comes with extensive standard libraries. Tecplot Focus 2008 users can now leverage the extensive set of open-source libraries that are now available. The SciPy and NumPy scientific computing libraries are included, along with the Tk library for simple GUI development.
Some key features are:
- Unique, multi-frame layout
- Macros and automation
- XY, 2D, and 3D plotting (vector, scatter, contour, polar)
- High quality vector and raster output
New User Interface
- Streamlined layout with improved access to important features.
- Double-clicking buttons acts as a shortcut to the function's details menu.
- Bounce and loop features were added to the animation options.
- Improved animation options for slices and iso-surfaces.
Easily Understand Complex Engineering Systems
- Gain full understanding with multi-dimensional parametric plots
- XY, Polar, 2D and 3D plotting in one unified environment
- Control over 2,500 attributes of your plot
- Work with a unique multi-frame workspace allowing up to 2048 drawing windows
- Assign arbitrary independent axes for specialty plots
- Apply multiple constraints to define and create performance envelopes
- Create complex performance plots
- Plot irregularly spaced data
Communicate Clearly and Effectively
- Copy and paste your images / animations directly into PowerPoint, Word and other Microsoft Office applications
- Publish and share results directly to the web
- Export presentation-quality vector and raster formats (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WMF, PostScript, EPS)
- Share your 3D results in the X3D open source standard
In Tecplot Focus 2011 is to provide one of the most important new features, namely the ability to write scripts in Python. This feature was designed specifically for engineers who require additional analysis (FFTs, splines, statistical functions, etc.), as well as the flexibility afforded by the ability to write scripts, compared to writing macros. Python - is open-source (freely distributed free of charge), object-oriented programming language that offers strong support and tools for integration with other programming languages, and comes with extensive standard libraries.
Key features of Tecplot Focus:
- Unique, mnogokarkasnye layouts
- Macros and automation
- XY, 2D, and 3D building (vector, contour, polar, etc.)
- High-quality vector and raster projects
The engineering plotting software that allows you to quickly plot all your engineering and test data exactly the way you want is faster and easier than ever. With the release of Tecplot Focus 2009, you can generate stunning visuals with less work and share your results with more people.
Tecplot Focus is engineering plotting software that allows you to quickly plot all your engineering and test data exactly the way you want. Featuring extensive XY, 2D and 3D capabilities, Tecplot Focus is designed for measured field data, performance plotting of test data, mathematical analysis, and engineering plotting in general.
With Tecplot Focus, you can easily:
Understand complex engineering systems
Generate plots automatically
Win recognition and communicate results with brilliant, high-quality output
Unique, multi-frame layout
Macros and automation
XY, 2D, and 3D plotting (vector, scatter, contour, polar)
High quality vector and raster output
This multi-platform engineering tool gives you total control and the ability to create every type of plot you need for effective analysis, presentation, and publication.
More useful, powerful 3D images. Create images that are more visually stunning than ever. Carve out components to reveal other important features with the new surface clipping feature.
Whiz-bang animations. In less than a minute, create animations that smoothly pan, zoom and rotate your 3D plots.
Expanded data and file sharing. Export data in formats compatible with 2008 and 2006 versions.
Platform: Mac OSX