Bookends v11.2.8 Mac OS X | 33.4 MB
Bookends is a full featured and cost-effective bibliography/reference and information management system for students and professionals. Access the power of Bookends directly from Mellel, Nisus Writer Pro, or MS Word (including Word 2011): Bookends allows you to scan your existing word processor files and automatically generate finished manuscripts with properly formatted bibliographies. You can also scan Apple Pages '08 or '09 and OpenOffice 3 files, or RTF files saved from any word processor.
Bookends allows you to share your references over the Internet with anyone, on any platform! And with Bookends you can directly search and import references from numerous sources:
* Web of Science
* Google Scholar
* the Library of Congress
* and hundreds of other online sources.
Or use a built-in browser to download references with pdfs and/or web pages. Also, with automatic searches of PubMed you can discover articles as soon as they’re published. Bookends allows for powerful group-based searches, with static, smart, and virtual groups.
Bookends also offers a robust assortment of file attaching features:
* Attach any file (such as a pdf) to a reference and view or open it instantly.
* Automatically rename and organize pdf files on-the-fly.
* Automatically download and attach the pdf of an article from the Internet if you have access permission.
* Automatically locate and attach pdfs on your hard drive.