Gitbox 1.6.2 | Mac Os X | 12 MB
Gitbox now has a new intuitive interface that makes everyday tasks amazingly simple. In a single window you see all your repositories, history and working directory state. Commit, pull and push with a single click. Creating, sharing and comparing branches becomes so simple, you will start to actually use them.
• Full text search in commit metadata, file paths and diffs.
• Full support for pull, fetch, push, stash, rebase, branch reset, tagging and checkout.
• Automatic fetch from remote servers.
• Visual diff between branches.
• Integration with popular diff tools (Kaleidoscope, Changes etc.)
• Color tagging for commits (better than "git bisect")
• Drag and drop file from history.
• Quick Look for files in history.
• Instant sync with the file system, smooth integration with Terminal.
You can clone and pull using Git, SSH and HTTP(S) protocols. Repositories and clones on the local and networking filesystems are also supported.
Gitbox is powered by the standard build of Git 1.7 which is protected by GNU General Public License Version 2. Gitbox neither links (statically or dynamically) with Git nor uses specific APIs to work with Git. You can obtain Git source code at the following address: http://git-scm.com/ According the GPLv2 section 3.b, if you want a copy of source code for the bundled Git, I can provide it on a physical media for the cost of production and distribution. See Legal Info in the app for details.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor