Dassault Systemes CATIA V5R20 SP7.0 Update Only 32bit & 64bit | 1.5 Gb & 1.5 Gb
CATIA V5 offers the full spectrum of next generation collaborative virtual design solutions including systems engineering, shape design, mechanical and equipment engineering and company knowledge reuse.
Dassault Systemes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock-Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported.
Dassault Systemes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries around the globe.
Unique new compatibility enables feature level collaboration between CATIA V5 and Version 6
3D Models created in CATIA V6R2012X can be sent to V5-6R2012, retaining their core features. These features can be modified directly in V5. A design can now evolve iteratively, with engineers having the freedom to create and modify the part at the feature level, whether they use CATIA V5 or V6. With this enhancement, the compatibility between 3D models in CATIA V5 and in CATIA V6 now exceeds that between two releases of V5.
New level of collaboration made possible by bringing select Version 6 developments to V5
These enhancements bring immediate value to V5 users who now have access to many new features which were previously available only in CATIA V6. These include new surfacing and Part Design functionalities, developed in V6 and now available in V5-6R2012. This secures the investment our customers have made in V5, while making it easier for them to take advantage of the open V6 portfolio at their own pace. This capability will be available between synchronized releases of V6 and V5, beginning with V6R2012x and V5-6R2012. The change in name in this release, from V5 to V5-6 reflects the unparalleled compatibility between V5 and V6, the synchronization of V5 and V6 releases, and the enrichment of V5 with select V6 technology.
Extended Industry Experience, built on the significant enrichment of CATIA V5 over the last releases, including:
- A fully integrated Automotive Class A solution with CATIA ICEM Shape Design
- Top quality surfaces for body design in the automotive industry, with a superior user experience from CATIA Imagine & Shape.
- Extended support for industry standards and long-term archiving, adding STEP exchange for large assemblies and composites.
- Continued improvement to mechanical surfacing design technologies
- New 3D Insight product
- Enhanced Functional Modeling Part product
- New capabilities in CATIA Analysis and the SIMULIA Extended Analysis products
- CATIA Machining offers a new aerospace-validated machining strategy for hard material machining
- The addition of Material Removal Simulation and Advanced Finishing