Alien Skin Exposure 22.214.171.1249 Mac OSX | 128MB
Enjoy all the creative tools of film photography, such as discontinued films, dark room tricks, and lo-fi camera quirks. We accurately simulate classic films, like Kodachrome, Polaroid, and Panatomic-X. The result is a photo that looks like it was made by a human, not a computer.
Improved User Interface
A redesigned user interface makes Exposure 4 much easier to use.
• Everything is faster and more interactive.
• Unified Filters. Black and White and Color filters are combined so you can find all the effects in one place.
• Group presets let you explore custom effects easily.
• Thumbnail Preview. Hover over a setting to preview it in the thumbnail.
• Fast text search. Find settings based on name or description.
New Controls and Effects
New controls let you create custom looks quickly and intuitively.
• Texture Effects (light leaks, dust and scratches, borders)
• New controls let you create Black and White effects more easily (more color channels, B/W Color Filter, Split Toning Control).
• New controls let you create custom color effects more easily (more saturation channels, color split toning).
• Color infrared film provides psychedelic color shifts.
Many presets have been improved and new ones added. Visit our examples page for a sampling of some of the hundreds of presets.
• New textures help you recreate historical photographic processes like Cyanotype, Lith printing and Wet Plate Photography.
• Lo-Fi toy camera presets are now more realistic using light leaks and organic textures.
We thoroughly test and support this product on the systems listed below. This product may also work in other configurations, but we do not guarantee it.
This product requires one of the following host applications:
Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later
Adobe Lightroom 2 or later
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 or later
1024x768 or greater monitor resolution
Intel Core 2 processor
Mac OS X 10.6 or later