BitDefender Internet Security 2012 Build 220.127.116.110 (x86/x64) | 232.98/254.07 MB
BitDefender Internet Security provides enhanced silent security with the latest protection against Web-based attacks, faster performance for secure online gaming, and unrivaled parental controls. It locks out viruses, hackers & spam, while providing parental control and firewall protection. Bitdefender capitalizes on live and virtualized behavior-based detection, in addition to cloud-based services, to stop emerging e-threats that other products miss
BitDefender Internet Security features antivirus, firewall, antispyware, privacy control and parental control for corporate and home users. It provides comprehensive proactive protection from viruses, hackers, spyware, spam and phishing emails, and it also protects children from inappropriate websites. Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 integrates antivirus, antispam, antiphising, firewall, parental controls, and social networking safeguards into the perfect silent security solution for Internet-connected families!
The Autopilot provides a hassle-free experience by making optimal security-related decisions without input from you. This means no pop-ups, no alerts, nothing to configure.
• Blocks viruses, spyware & spam
• Halts ID theft attempts
• Filters the links you receive from your Facebook and Twitter friends
• Keeps kids safe with cutting-edge parental controls
• Firewall to guard your Internet connection
Unparalleled Security. Bitdefender capitalizes on live and virtualized behavior-based detection, in addition to cloud-based services, to stop emerging e-threats that other products miss.
• Active Virus Control – Monitors processes behavior while they are running to detect new & unknown viruses
• Rescue mode – Reboots your computer in a trusted environment, which is used for cleanup and restoration
• Virtualized Browser – Isolates the browser from the operating system in a Bitdefender-provided environment to block web-based threats
• Vulnerability Scanner – Checks for missing or outdated security software as well as potentially unsafe system settings
• Antispam – Stops unwanted e-mail from reaching your Inbox
• Two-way Firewall – Monitors your Internet connections and keeps strangers from accessing your Wi-Fi connection
• Parental Control – Blocks inappropriate content, restricts Web access between certain hours, and helps parents remotely monitor their children’s online activity