Corel Painter 188.8.131.520 European Multilingual | 611.07 MB
Corel Painter is the ultimate digital art studio for anyone ready to expand their definition of creativity. Corel Painter is a combination of inventive drawing tools, Natural-Media® brushes, image cloning capabilities and virtually unlimited customization options give you total freedom for creative expression.
Internationally recognized for its RealBristle™ brushes, Painter offers the most realistic form of digital painting available in the digital art realm. And with the introduction of new Real Watercolor and Real Wet Oil brushes, plus exciting creative features exclusive to this version, Painter continues to change what’s possible in art! Working with the most advanced digital painting and natural media tools available, you can create the art you’ve always envisioned. By adding Painter to your workflow, you gain a full art studio that gives you the tools to create unprecedented artwork. Digital art tools let you experiment with color theory, composition and brush strokes, without the toxins, mess and expenses associated with traditional art.
Painter is changing what’s possible in art. Corel Painter enables some of the world’s most accomplished creative professionals, including commercial designers, artists and photographers to extend their natural talents and techniques to create original works of breathtaking digital art. If your talents lean toward the artistic, Corel Painter is a must-have tool for maximum creative expression in a digital environment. With textured surfaces, brushes, and tools, you can mimic painting and drawing with chalk, pastels, watercolors, oils, crayons, pencil, felt pens, ink, and so much more.
Enhance the Creative Process:
• Enhanced Artistic Media reproduce the texture of their real-life counterparts and intensify color with each stroke
• Pen and drawing tablet (recommended), combined with Painter’s RealBristle™ brushes, recreate the natural interaction between hand and canvas
• New Hard Media Controls let you create your own hard media variants, or choose from new hard media variants in the Brush Library
Go Beyond the Digital Darkroom:
• Improved color recognition for files imported from Adobe® Photoshop®, and individual color profiles per document, make your colors more precise
• Photo-painting tools with SmartStroke™ technology let you creatively transform reality
• Customizable surface texturing gives your art a level of fantasy and detail that other photo and painting software can’t deliver
Learn from Unlimited Experimentation:
• Digital art tools let you experiment with color theory, composition and brush strokes without the toxins, mess and expenses associated with traditional art
• New Hard Media controls give you the flexibility to play around to find the exact look you desire
• Smart composition tools, such as Divine Proportion and the Rule of Thirds and Fifths, help you visually arrange your canvas to create perfect compositions
Designed for Artists, Designers, and Photographers …and the next generation of Creative Professionals!
• Commercial Designers – Commercial designers require powerful tools for their craft. That’s why many of the world’s foremost illustrators, automotive concept designers, industrial designers, architects, and graphic designers use Corel Painter. Corel Painter enables commercial designers to vividly capture their creative vision and handcraft distinctive designs, illustrations, and logos for their clients.
• Entertainment Artists – Leading artists in the entertainment industry use Corel Painter to produce some of the world’s best-known movies, comic books and video games. Professional entertainment artists can speed their production time by using Corel Painter – leveraging their natural talents and techniques – to create astounding scenes, characters, vehicles, and textures.
• Professional Photographers – In recent years, Corel Painter has sparked a new trend in the professional photography market as photographers explore the creative possibilities of turning their photographs into paintings. Corel Painter offers photographers new revenue streams by making it easier than ever to create breathtaking, hand-painted works of art from their photographs.
• Fine Artists – Many fine artists use Corel Painter as their primary art medium. Their works appear in galleries around the world, demonstrating that digitally-created art has become an accepted medium on the world’s art scene. Corel Painter enables artists to experiment with new techniques, without investing the time and money that would ordinarily be required with analog mediums, and achieve results that emulate those of their traditional counterparts.
• Students – Educators around the world are harnessing the power and ease-of-use of Corel Painter to help enhance the learning experience and provide students with the skills they need to succeed as leading creative professionals.
* Corel Painter 12 – Mac OS® and Windows® versions
* Libraries of unique gradients, nozzles, patterns, stock photos, paper textures and brushes
* Getting Started Guide (printed & PDF versions)
* Online videos and tutorials
* HTML Help files (Windows)
* Apple Help files (Mac)
* 7 Downloadable workspaces
Changes in Corel Painter 12.1 Update – Hot Fix 1:
* Brush lagging after using undo or flipping canvas has been resolved.
* Instabilities when using Real Watercolor have been resolved.
* Impasto information is now maintained when saving RIF files with embedded clone source