AVG Rescue CD v120.120126 (LiveCD + Portable) | 80.6/87.8 MB
AVG Rescue CD is a comprehensive toolkit that will repair system crashes and return systems to a state where they can operate at full capacity, thanks to deep-rooted infections having been removed and file systems repaired.
How it works
The AVG Rescue CD is provided in two versions: an ISO image that can be easily burned to an optical disc (CD), or a compressed version that can be installed to a bootable flash drive (USB). Once this is done, you can simply boot from the drive of choice directly to the AVG menu, where you can scan for viruses, edit files, test your drive, or even edit the registry. You can also access a number of common tools to make changes to your system.
The AVG Rescue CD/USB contains the following components
The latest version of AVG’s powerful protection against viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, identity theft, rootkits, and more
* Administration toolkit: A wide-ranging collection of system recovery tools
- Midnight Commander - a two-panel file manager so you can always see what you’re doing and what’s happening where
- Windows Registry Editor - a simple registry editor to assist in the repair of registry entries
- TestDisk - a powerful hard drive recovery tool to reconstruct FAT32 and NTFS file systems
- Ping - to test the availability of network resources such as servers, domains, and IP addresses