* Consistency of data. AspenONE software for engineering simulation and modeling help to reduce time to implement the project and make the design process more convenient due to the possibility of integration and sharing of data and knowledge between professionals and managers. Reliable simulation tools provide greater confidence in the correctness of decisions.
* Communication design, management and business – processes. Due to the open architecture software products aspenONE significantly expands the scope of the models created for the purpose of engineering calculations. These models can also be used to control the factory settings, optimization, real-time business planning and decision – making.
* Increase productivity and improve the quality of engineering calculations. With the most complete, powerful and modern means of simulation and optimization, extensive databases, libraries of modular operations, economic analysis capabilities, aspenONE software for engineering simulation and modeling can significantly reduce the time to solve engineering problems.
* Improved efficiency of plants and reduce the payback period of the project. Exact thermodynamic models allow us to design the optimum material, thermal and helper threads, choose the right equipment for the process that helps you make better use of capital and increase profits with minimal additional investment.
* Business – Forecasting. AspenONE software for engineering calculations and simulation can accurately assess the various options for investing in the early stages of project development.
All models in the aspenONE software products based on knowledge of processes and combines all previous engineering innovations and advances in information technology, and provide reliable results, tested in real industrial applications.
Processor: Intel; 1.00GHz or higher
Hard drive: 40 GB
Memory: 1 GB for XP, 2 GB for VISTA
Processor: Intel ® CoreTM2 Duo 2.00GHz or higher
Hard Drive: 250 GB
Memory: 3 GB
Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 (32-bit)
Windows Vista Business SP2 (32-bit)
Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit)
Windows 7 Professional (32-bit)
Windows XP Professional Edition SP3 (32-bit) Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard SP2 (32-bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise SP2 (32-bit)
Windows Server 2008R2 (64-bit)
Windows XP: Office 2003 SP3
Windows Vista: Office 2007 SP1
Windows 7: Office 2007 SP1
Windows Server 2003: Office 2003 SP3
Windows Server 2008: Office 2007 SP1
The following software requirements apply to all products Aspen.
- Internet Explorer 6 SP2 (XP and 2003 Server)
- Internet Explorer 7 (Vista and 2008 Server)
- Internet Explorer 8 (Windows 7, 2008 Server)
- Adobe Reader – see Adobe website to determine which version is appropriate for the operating system you are running
- MS Office 2003 SP3 (Windows XP, 2003)
- MS Office 2007 SP1 (Windows Vista, 7, 2003, 2008)
Some features require the installation of additional software, for example, Intel Fortran, Visual Studio, and so on.