If you have some Java experience, getting started with Google Scripts is easy. Through code examples and step-by-step instructions, you’ll learn how to build applications that authenticate users, display custom data from a spreadsheet, send emails, and many more tasks.
• Learn Google Script’s built-in debugger, script manager, and other features
• Create a user interface as a pop-up window, a web page, or a Google Sites gadget
• Use data objects and CSS to build effective product pages
• Automatically generate web forms from key values you specify in your Google Docs
• Create a database UI that works as a mobile app and Google Site gadget
• Use Google Docs and Gmail to create a document revision workflow