So thatï¿½s my goal with this massive video series (separated into three cheap purchases for your convenience.) My job is to help someone, possibly you, finally dig into Object Oriented Programming, and, not only understand the concepts, but also understand WHEN and HOW you would actually use these techniques.
We start at the very beginning
* What is a class? What is an object?
* What are the differences between the two? Are they the same?
* How to create your first class.
* Understand the syntax.
And then, slowly, we move on to more in depth reviews of:
* The Static Keyword
* Child classes
* Converting a procedural based set of functions into a reusable class.
* Why itï¿½s essential to properly document core code with DocBlocks.
The series concludes as we build a MySQL database wrapper class from scratch. Along the way, weï¿½ll learn the pitfalls of creating such classes, and why itï¿½s extremely important to leave all specifics outside of your class.
I hope you enjoy it!