MiniTool Partition Wizard 7.1 Home + BootCD | 10.68/40.09 MB
MiniTool Partition Wizard - Manager to work with hard disk partitions. With it you can resize the partition, create a new partition on your hard drive, delete and format the existing partitions. Allows you to work not only with the individual hard drives and disks that are combined into RAID-arrays.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/windows 7 (32 bit & 64 bit) operating system.
- Support RAID.
- Extend system partition to maximize computer performance.
- Manage the hard disk for substantial performance increase.
- Create, Delete and Format partitions with simple steps.
- Disk Copy to protect or transfer data.
- Support disk and partition size larger than 2 TB.
- Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Partition Copy: Copy the entire content of one hard disk to another.
- Copy Disk Wizard: Copy the entire hard disk to another without having to reinstall Windows.
- Disk Map - Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.
- Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, etc. - Change partition properties easily.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
- Set partition as primary.
- Set partition as logical.
- Rebuild MBR.
- Disk Surface Test.
- Partition Surface Test.
- Change Partition Serial Number.
- Change Partition Type ID.
- Set the active partition.
- Assignment section of the corresponding letter. Selective appropriation of the necessary letters section on deman
- Hot Extend Partition without reboot. NEW!
MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD 7.1:
MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD allows user to boot computer directly into MiniTool Partition Wizard to manage partitions without any limitations. Features including Rebuild MBR, Partition Recovery, Move/Resize Partition, Merge Partition, Change Cluster Size, Copy Partition, Create Partition, Delete Partition, Format Partition, Convert File System, Hide/Unhide Partition, Explore Partition and much more.
Why MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD:
- Manage partition without installing anything on your computer.
- Manage partition without Operating System.
- Restore partition when partition table is damaged and computer can't boot.
- Restore partition when partition is deleted by accident and computer can't boot.
- Rebuild MBR if MBR is damaged.
- Analyze and fix partition table mapping problem.