Hiren's Boot DVD 15.1 Restored Edition V 1.0 by PROTEUS | 2.50 GB
Hiren's Boot CD is a vast collection of bootable and portable utilities for the management, diagnosis and repair of computer problems, recover lost or deleted files or cracking passwords. In addition, HBCD provides a means to take control of any computer and communicate with other computers, surf the internet, write documents or programs, without booting the installed operating system. There are literally hundreds of utilities and it is advised that you explore the contents before the need for it arises.Hiren's Boot CD can be used in two ways:
As a boot CD to take control of the computer without starting the installed operating system so that we can do repairs or clone the main disk, recover files, test the memory and hardware, clean severe viral infections, et.c. To do any of these simply boot the computer from the CD and select a utility from the menu. Options include 3 Mini Windows environments (98, XP and 7) and a couple of Linux rescue environments.
As a collection of portable repair and diagnostic utilities which can be run from within Windows without installation. To do this insert the CD when Windows is running and select a utility from the HBCD Program Launcher menu. If the CD does not autorun you may start the menu by running HBCDMenu.cmd When the operating system not functional or unavailable the portable utilities may be still be used if we boot a Mini Windows environment included in the CD. (4th option of the main boot menu).For example Norton Ghost can be started in three ways:
- Boot the CD, select "Dos Programs" and then "Norton Ghost". (useful if we wish to clone or restore the main hard disk and there is not enough memory to boot Mini Windows XP).
- Boot the CD, select "Mini Windows XP" or "Windows 7" and then select Ghost from the HBCD Program Launcher menu.
- Boot to your windows operating system, insert the CD and select Ghost from the HBCD Program Launcher menu.Acronis Similarly:
- Can be booted from HBCD Dos menu
- Can be booted directly from main menu
- Run as portable from Mini XP or Mini windows 7.
- Run as portable from installed Windows XP/Vista/7.
This Restored DVD includes all the utilities found in the original Hiren's Boot CD 15.1 (December 2011).  It is called Restored because it contains all the commercial utilities omitted from the official releases (since version 11.0.) It also includes other tools such by Acronis, Paragon, Active, and other useful software fully integrated within Hiren's menus.
Below are listed only the additional programmes and utilities found in this DVD. The numbers in square brackets  are referring to the URLs listed at the bottom of this file. For the complete list of utilities in the official Hiren's Boot CD, read the files HBCD.txt and changes.txt, or visit .Restored DOS Menu utilities
These are found within the HBCD DOS menu. These utilities were included in the official but were left out since HBCD version 11.
- Acronis Disk Director 10.0 (build 2.160)
- Acronis True Image 8.1 (build 945)
- Active Partition Recovery 3.0
- Active Password Changer 3.0.420
- Active Undelete 5.5
- Drive Image 5.6
- ERD Explorer
- GetDataBack for FAT/NTFS 4.0
- HDD Regenerator 1.71
- NTFS DOS Pro
- Norton Ghost 11.5.1
- Norton PartitionMagic Pro Server 8.05
- PC-Check 6.21
- Paragon Partition Manager 7.0.1274
- Paragon Mount Everything 3.0
- Synantec ImageCenter 5.6Self booting utilities
- Acronis 
-- True Image Home 2012 Plus Pack (build 6.131).
-- Disk Director 11 Advanced (build 11.0.12077).
-- Backup & Recovery 11 Server (built 11.0.17217).
- Active Boot Disk 5.4.5 
With the option to boot either in a DOS or Win7 environment. Contains tools to image disks, data recovery, partition management, password resetting, data erasure, network access and other system utilities.
- BootIt Bare Metal 1.03 
- Clonzilla 1.2.11-23 
- ESET Rescue Disk 18.104.22.168, updated 24-12-2011.
- Eassos PartitionGuru 3.6.0 (a.k.a DiskGenius). 
- GParted 0.11.0.
- Hardware Detection Tool 0.5.0.
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.29.6, updated 27-12-2011 
- Mini Windows 7.
- Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2011 10.0.15 
- QuickTech Pro 5.8. Hardware diagnostics and stress test. 
- R-Drive 4.7 (4726)
- Spinrite 6
- SysRescueCD 2.4.1 (December 2011). 
A live Linux Gentoo based rescue CD (choice of 32 or 64 bit). It includes many tools for rescuing and managing Linux and windows systems. Hundreds of utilities. e.g. Clam antivirus, Gparted, ntfs-3g, wifi access, syslinux, telnet, ssh, PXE boot, Firefox, vim, MC...Added to HBCDMenu program launcher
- AIDA64 Extreme Edition 1.85.1600 
- Acronis Disk Director 11 Home (build 11.0.2121).
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 Plus Pack (build 6942).
- Atlantis Word Processor Pro 22.214.171.124 
- Avast Registry Editor
- Calculator (Micro$oft calc.exe is very good why not have it in MiniXP?)
- CardRecovery 5.30.1206 
- DSynchronize (Drive/directory synchronizer) 2.30.2
- DTaskManager (Powerfull process control) 1.51.
- Data Recovery Wizard Pro 5.5.1
- GetDataBack NTFS & FAT 4.22
- HDClone 4 Professional
- HWiNFO 3.65
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery 6.5
- Norton Ghost 11.5.1, Ghost Cast Server, Ghost Image Explorer
- Outlook Express Backup 6.5
- Partition Wizard Professional 6.0
- Passware Kit Enterprise 10.3.2585 (Crack any password). 
- PowerCmd 1.9 .
- UltraISO Premium 126.96.36.19966 
- WXHexEditor 0.11 (Hex editor. Can handle Terabyte files/disks). 
- WinNTSetup 2.1
- Install Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/2003/2008 anywhere, fast,
- integrate drivers, include customizations.
- WinRar 4.01Note:
- For installation to USB read document 'usb-installation.pdf'.
- Read 'trim-dvd.txt' to reduce size of DVD to CD or to fit in a 2 GB USB stick.
- For keyboards other than English you can still apply Hiren's keyboard patch.