HyperChem 8.0.10 | 185.6 MB
HyperChem Release 8.0 is the newest Windows member of the HyperChem Family. Computational methods include molecular mechanics, molecular dynamics, and semi-empirical and ab-initio molecular orbital methods, as well as density functional theory. HyperChem Data and HyperNMR are included as part of HyperChem.
New features are continually added and include elegant Open GL rendering, TNDO, RM1, Charmm protein simulations, molecules in magnetic fields, interfaces to third-party applications, calculations of structure, spectra, rate constants and much more. HyperChem is applicable to macromolecules as well as small molecules and is scriptable.
iHyperChem Free Features
- Draw any atoms and/or bonds involving H, C, N, O, F, P, S, and Cl.
- Single, double, triple, and aromatic bonds.
- Model builder to create 3D structure.
- Render as sticks, ball and stick, ball and cylinder, overlapping CPK spheres or tubes.
- Rotation, translation, and zooming of structure (using only finger gestures).
- Selection to explore bond lengths, bond angles, and bond torsions.
- Internal rotation of side chains.
- Alignment along axes and translation of selected atoms.
- Saving and restoring of molecules from local storage.
- Local help file as well as wireless acess to help at HyperChem Site.
iHyperChem Level 1 Features
- All features of Free Version.
- Requires access to a copy HyperChem for Windows 8.0.9 (or later) for additional capability.
- Wireless login to HyperChem (with password) at any IP address where HyperChem resides.
- Simple setup of HyperChem to act as Personal Server (PS) at its current IP address.
- Send any script to PS for execution - such as optimization, calculation of vibrations, energy, etc.
- Transfer results (structure or log files) back to mobile device from HyperChem PS.
- Create and save scripts locally on mobile device. One button execution of any script.
- Save computational result files from PS onto mobile device for later perusal.
- PS can restrict scripts to specific computation with specific log files for educational use.
- Restricted to a single connected user at a time. User must disconnect to free PS for next user.Download