IAR Embedded Workbench for AVR 6.10.2 | 322.7 MB
IAR Embedded Workbench for AVR - one of the most popular development environment for the AVR in the language C, C + + and assembler. The composition of the development environment includes a compiler, linker and debugger. The development environment is extremely high-quality optimizer. Additional programs and a good built-in support for further facilitates writing programs. It ensures enhanced assistance of AVR and forms extremely compact and efficient code.
- Favorable user interface;
- Automatic selection errors;
- Adjusted panel means;
- Allocation Directives C / C + +;
- Advanced search capabilities.
Compiler C / C + +
- One of the best compilers on the effectiveness of the code;
- Full compatibility with ANSI C;
- Several models for the efficient allocation of memory;
- Optimization algorithms specifically for the AVR-microcontroller;
- Language extensions for embedded systems.
- An integrated macro assembler for real-time applications;
- Includes a compiler preprocessor for C.
- Supports full layout, placement, and establishment size;
- Supports more than 30 of normal output formats for use with in-circuit emulator;
- Load modules only when needed;
- The output format is entirely compatible with AVR Studio.
Simulator and debugger
- Debugging in C, C + + and assembler;
- Different breakpoints;
- Language describing peripheral and I / O;
- View domains CODE, DATA, EEPROM registers and I / O;
- Interrupt processing with the prediction;
- Control all variables and stack;
- Complex data types.
Supported by many microcontrollers Atmel AVR.
The main innovations
- Support for microcontroller ATmega165, ATmega169A, ATmega645A, ATmega649A, ATmega325A, ATmega329A, ATmega6450A, ATmega6490A, AT90PWM161, ATA5830, ATA6612, ATA6613, ATTiny1634, ATTiny80, TXMEGA128A3U, AXMEGA128D4, ATXMEGA192A3U, ATXMEGA256A3BU, ATXMEGA256A3U, ATXMEGA32A4U, ATXMEGA64A3U, ATXMEGA64D4, ATXMEGA16A4U;
- Support for C standard defined in 1999 as the popular C99, as the default of C.
- Operating system Microsoft XP (SP3), (SP2) or 7.
- 1 GB of RAM and 900 MB of free disk space.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, for that would gain access to product documentation.
Developer: IAR SYSTEMS
Platform/OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
links are interchangable add 5% recovery ,enjoy!