Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security 2012 Updated Keys + Trial Resetter | 150MB
Kaspersky Antivirus or Kaspersky Internet Security is an Internet security/security suite developed by Kaspersky Lab compatible with Microsoft Windows. KAV or KIS supports the detection and remidition of malware, as well as e mail spam, phishing attempts, and data leaks.
Install Notes :
1. Disable the Self-Defense.
2. Exit Kaspersky by using the trayicon.
3. Start Trial Resetter_2012.exe and press the -Reset- button.
4. Wait for Kaspersky to launch and activate your new trial period.
How to activate Kaspersky license using a key file:
1. Open Kaspersky License Manager (from lower right corner).
2. Click ‘Activate the application with a new license’ button. (Delete any trial key first, by clicking the red X next to the key).
3. Disable your internet connection (either disable Network adapter from control panel or turn off your modem/router).
4. Select ‘Activate commercial version’ and enter the activation license code as 11111-11111-11111-1111X or select ‘Activate trial license’.
5. Click Next, an error dialog box will open.
6. Click Ok and you will now get the option to activate kaspersky using a key file.
7. Browse to the key location and activate kaspersky.Download