Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary 8th Edition CDROM | 700MB
The Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary is the world’s best-selling advanced learner’s dictionary, used by over 35 million learners of English worldwide. The new 8th edition with Oxford iWriter, an interactive tutor to improve writing skills, offers 8 new reasons to choose OALD.
• Find any word—either search or double click words in entries to look them up
• Improve pronunciation—with British and American pronunciation of all words
• Understand meanings—entries are written using only the Oxford 3000 key words
The Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, or OALD, is recommended by teachers and students because it defines words in language students understand, gives useful example sentences, and includes the help learners need to expand their vocabulary to 7500+ words.
The new 8th edition CD-ROM includes the complete OALD with integrated thesaurus, the Oxford iWriter (an interactive tutor to improve writing skills), Topic Vocabulary banks, My Topics, dictionary skills worksheets, and photocopiable reference material.
8 new reasons to use the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 8th edition CD-ROM
1. Oxford iWriter on CD-ROM, an interactive tutor to help students plan, write, and review their written work
2. 184,500 words, phrases and meanings, including 1,000 new words and meanings
3. Headwords pronounced in British or North American English
4. Integrated thesaurus, extra example sentences, and information on collocations and word origins
5. Topic Vocabulary Banks with option to create personal My Topics lists
6. Language exercises to practise topic vocabulary and the Academic Word List
7. Photocopiable dictionary skills worksheets
8. Photocopiable reference material – grammar, irregular verbs, maps, etc