Harmonic ProMedia Carbon 22.214.171.124977 | 458.4 MB
ProMedia Carbon is file-based transcoding software that facilitates the conversion of media to the largest array of acquisition, editing, broadcast, Web and mobile formats available. The system scales to precisely match initial requirements and grows to support an automated multi-node transcoding farm under the control of Carbon Server or Workflow System (WFS). ProMedia Carbon also includes an open API that allows for the creation of custom workflows or 3rd party applications.
- Uses a file-based workflow engine. All of its abilities are based on the acquisition, transformation, and delivery of files.
- Included with ProMedia Carbon is the ability to transcode from virtually any media production format to every media standard in use today.
- ProMedia Carbon's intuitive interface gives you complete control over every aspect of the transcoding process.
- ProMedia Carbon can be run in a fully automated mode with support for batch processing, watch folders, and automatic FTP transfers. ProMedia Carbon also provides intelligent transcoding to increase productivity by easily identifying source formats and intelligently transcoding them to the desired destination formats automatically.
- For large transcoding tasks, multiple ProMedia Carbons can be configured as a transcoding farm, under the control of Carbon Server software.
- ProMedia Carbon can be controlled directly via an XML-based SDK provided with the software. Every aspect of the transcoding process can be controlled by the SDK, including source/target destinations, transcoding parameters, filtering, compositing, ad insertion, titling, notifications, etc.
Frame size conversion
Frame rate conversion
Color space conversion
Aspect ratio conversion
Multiple target outputs
Fade in/out Rotate
Median Black/white correction
Blur Color correction
Sharpen Gamma correction
NTSC-safe Temporal noise reduction
Deblocking Motion compensated temporal fi lter
601/709 color space support
Optional video capture board support
XML controllable titler
Remote job submission
Watch folder automation
Line 21/CC conversion
CEA-608 to 708 caption conversion
Teletext, STL handling
Video Codecs: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, Flash, DV25, DV50, DVCPro, DPS, DivX, JPEG 2000, DNxHD, AVCIntra, Image Sequences, Windows Media, RealVideo
Audio Codecs: PCM, MPEG-1 Layer II, MP3, AAC, AMR-NB, WM Audio, RealAudio, Dolby Digital, Dolby E, Dolby Digital Plus
Media Containers: HDV, MXF (including D-10/IMX), MPEG-2 PS, MPEG-2 TS, GXF, LXF, QuickTime, WMV, ASF, AVI, VOB, 3GPP, 3G2, WMA, WAV, Broadcast WAV, Smooth Streaming (H.264, VC-1), HTTP Live Streaming
Systems: Leitch VR, Nexio, Grass Valley Profile, K2, Omneon Spectrum, Quantel sQ, Avid Editing Systems, Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Grass Valley Edius
Carbon 3.19 Release notes
Carbon 3.19 is a full Carbon release that extends Carbon 3.18.2 with new features and bug fixes, each described in the sections that follow. The new features are:
Rebranding of the Carbon Coder standalone application to ProMedia Carbon. ProMedia Carbon is fully backwards compatible with Carbon coder.
Improved video quality and rate control for the H.264 Exporter and the HTTP Live Streaming Exporter. For these two Exporters, the H.264 video codec has been improved in the following ways:
- Improved adaptive QP assignment at the macro-block level.
- Improved adaptive deblocking.
- Improved CBR rate control.
There are three new parameters in the H.264 Exporter to support these improvements, and some obsolete parameters have been removed at the same time. The removal of the obsolete parameters has no impact on previously saved presets.
Omneon Exporter v2 improvements.
XDCAM Exporter improvements.
- Support for writing 436m tracks for DVCAM25 and MPEG HD target formats
Autosensing for the Line 21 Extraction filter.
Home Page - http://www.carboncoder.com
links are interchangable add 5% recovery ,enjoy!