* The Kits
* The Classic EZX® features instruments from three fantastic drum brands: Yamaha, Noble & Cooley and Craviotto.
* The Console
* The Helios has aptly been dubbed the “Musician’s Choice” of recording consoles and is still after almost 40 years in existence considered one of the best sounding of all time.
* The People
* The Classic EZX® was produced by Peter Henderson (Paul McCartney, Rush, Frank Zappa, Jeff Beck, Tina Turner, Ringo Starr) and Chris Whitten (Edie Brickell, The Waterboys, Paul McCartney)
* The Unique Mic Setup
* Two interfaces and two EZX’s in one! The Classic was recorded using two different setups; one contemporary multi microphone and one with only four microphones, a so called “4 mic setup”. This setup is what helped shape the unique and organic production on many big albums of the 70’s – a sound that is making an evident resurgence in the music at the top of the charts of today.
* The MIDI
* The Classic EZX® comes with two extensive libraries, played by Peter Fredlander as well as Chris Whitten himself. Peter’s library is organized as different songs with variations of 4-8 bar building blocks. Each song also features a Jamtrack of the full song from start to finish. In Chris’s library, he’s laying down his patented groove by revisiting some of the greatest nalkxava hits of his stunning recording and touring history