About Siemens AG
Siemens AG is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe. Siemens has international headquarters located in Berlin, Munich and Erlangen. The company has three main business sectors: Industry, Energy, and Healthcare; with a total of 15 divisions. Worldwide, Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 420,800 people in nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of 76.651 billion euros for the year of 2009. Siemens AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since March 12, 2001.
About SIEMENS PLM NX
NX is a next-generation digital product development system that helps companies transform the product lifecycle. With the industry's broadest suite of integrated, fully associative CAD/CAM/CAE applications, NX touches the full range of development processes in product design, manufacturing and simulation.
NX provides a complete suite of integrated process automation tools to enable companies to capture and reuse product and process knowledge encouraging the use of corporate best practice.
What's is fixed in Maintenance Pack 1 for Siemens PLM NX 188.8.131.52:
- The problem in NX Open Java where jar file handles were not released is fixed.
- The problem in Motion where motion simulation did not work correctly with the RecurDyn solver is fixed.
- The problem in Advanced Simulation where geometry update was failing is fixed.
- The problem where running an NXOpen.Net Journal caused the error "Invalid NX signature found" is fixed.
- The problem in Electrode Wizard where the Create Box command was not available is fixed.
- The problem where the partial loading of an assembly with PMI data which referenced geometry that no longer existed in a sub-component caused an error is fixed.
- The problem where loading an assembly with PMI data which referenced geometry in an unloaded sub-assembly caused an error is fixed.
- The problem where Human Modeling did not work after running a custom NX Open API which also called a Python 2.5 application is fixed.
- The problem where the NX Shape Search was missing the 3-digit prefix in the username and the display thumbnails did not appear in the preview window is fixed.
- The problem in Advanced Simulation where an Abaqus model failed to import due to multiple *HEADING keywords in the main deck and included decks is fixed.
- The problem in Advanced Simulation where an Abaqus deck was imported with incorrect steps is fixed.
- The problem in Manufacturing where creating a tool caused an error when an ug_isv_full license was not available is fixed.
- The problem in Mold Wizard where multiple tree list items could not be selected in Part Name Management is fixed.